This search is restricted to community resources serving 30030.
Find the help you need >
Alcoholism HotlinesPrograms that provide immediate assistance for people who abuse alcohol or are at risk of abuse which may include defusing the crisis, ensuring the person's safety and information about alternatives the person may explore to begin recovering. Alcoholism hotlines are also typically available to significant others of people who abuse alcohol; and staff can generally be reached via the telephone, email, live chat and/or instant message.
5 Locations offering the requested services to residents of the 30030 postal code. Providers are listed by priority/proximity
DeKalb Medical Center
2701 N. Decatur Rd.
Decatur, GA 30033
(404) 501-1000 Main Client Number
(404) 501-7225 Home Health Program
(404) 501-3188 Fax
1 mile from you
DeKalb Community Service Board
445 Winn Way
Decatur, GA 30030
(404) 892-4646 Main Client Number
(404) 508-6434 Fax
1 mile from you
GA Resources: Education, Advocacy, and Treatment for Deaf Adults and Youth, Inc./G.R.E.A.T. D.A.Y, Inc.
4151 Memorial Dr. Ste. 103B
Decatur, GA 30032
(404) 377-9224 Main Client Number/TDD
(404) 494-6846 Deaf Mental Health Access Line
(404) 381-8421 V/TDD
3 miles from you
Family Connection Partnership, Inc.Morgan County Family Connection
1412 Eatonton Rd. Ste. 400
Madison, GA 30650
(706) 343-5907 Main Client Number
(706) 343-5853 Fax
49 miles from you
2762 Watson Blvd.
Warner Robins, GA 31093
(800) 699-7117 Additional Number Gambling Helpline
(800) 338-6745 Additional Number GA Statewide Substance Abuse Helpline
(478) 953-5675 Main Client Number
88 miles from you