visitor searches
This search is not restricted by city or ZIP Code. If you click go back and enter a ZIP Code, resources will display by distance from you.
Bookmark and Share
Find the help you need > Civil Rights Groups > Correctional Facility Complaints

Correctional Facility Complaints

Programs that accept and, where possible, attempt to resolve complaints about jails, prisons or other correctional facilities which may focus on treatment by correctional facility staff, policies regarding contact with family, friends or other supportive people outside, working or living conditions, food and other necessities or other problems associated with confinement.

1 Location offering the requested services. Providers are listed by city
Atlanta Citizen Review Board
55 Trinity Ave. Ste. 9100
City Hall Tower
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 865-8622 Main Client Number
(404) 546-8401 Fax
Fulton County
You searched for Correctional Facility Complaints .
Please help us improve our service by completing this short, anonymous survey.
Cancel Survey
These agencies are intended as referrals only. We do not license, endorse or recommend any provider.
This information is maintained and distributed by United Way of Greater Atlanta.
For two-way texting assistance, standard msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt-out. For end user privacy and terms and conditions of texting with 898211, go to:
Powered by ReferWeb
The AIRS/211 LA County Taxonomy is reproduced with permission from 211 LA County.